Admission & Application
The UT Arlington Executive MBA Dallas – Fort Worth Program admits men and women ready to further their professional worth by adding high-level EMBA knowledge to their existing career and educational experiences.
- 15 months plus 4-day orientation
- Designed for mid to high level experienced professionals with full-time career responsibilities as well as high-performing rising managers with a minimum of seven years work experience (4 of the 7 years in responsible management positions)
- Cohort learning experience with peer interaction via multi-team groups, study/case groups and closed session activities
- Global experience through the China Immersion Program
- Environment for networking with select group of professionals
- Convenient North Texas location in downtown Fort Worth, a key hub within the region’s business environment
- Schedule that enables office work Friday mornings – Texas EMBA classes are Friday afternoons and Saturdays on alternating weekends
- Career assessment program
- Executives in the Texas EMBA Program learn from each other’s experiences and professional viewpoints. This is an important part of the overall experience. For this reason, we designed the program to immediately connect students via a 4-day intense bonding orientation.
- The 15-month UT Arlington Executive MBA Dallas – Fort Worth Program does NOT require a GMAT exam for applicants holding an undergraduate degree.
Engineering Manager, Performance Pipe Division of Chevron-Phillips Chemical Company, LP
2013-2014 EMBA PREVIEW SESSION
Saturday, June 8th
EMBA Preview Brunch, 9:30 to 11:30
Four Seasons Resort & Club
Las Colinas / Irving
Click here to see all EMBA preview dates.